Inspect this property
Pre-Register your attendance
Situated in a highly sought after growth area, this solid post war home sits on a level 607 sqm block, and represents great value to the astute investor, first home buyer, or those wanting to land bank. With the new Banyo-Northgate Neighbourhood Plan underway, it’s exciting times to be buying into such a vibrant area. Backing onto the Brisbane Grammar School Playing Fields, this truly is an unbeatable position with over 20 hectares of manicured ovals as your backyard.
Snapshot of Features:
– Currently renting for $425/week
– Well presented kitchen with gas freestanding oven, and plenty of cupboard space
– Very handy utility room off the kitchen for extra storage
– Large, open plan lounge and dining room with plenty of natural light and reverse cycle split system air conditioning
– 3 spacious bedrooms- 2 with built in robes and master with A/C
– Plus additional smaller fourth children’s bedroom which is legal height/currently setup as a study (giving you extra rental return/space for the whole family)
– Delightful north/east facing covered patio area is a beautiful quiet position and catches the Bay Breezes
– Polished hardwood floors
– Neat and tidy bathroom with shower over bath
– Separate toilet
– Drive down the side of the house with access to the double garage
– Double bay lockup garage is brilliant as a workshop, extra storage, gym or lock up parking for cars/trailers/boats/motorbikes (ideal to run a home business from)
– Separate internal laundry
– Fully fenced backyard is ideal for children to play and to keep pets in
– 5000L water tank with pump
– Both the double bay garage and covered patio are council approved
– Very solid home with hardwood framing
– Northgate Train Station services the Shorncliffe, Caboolture and Redcliffe Peninsula Lines with all express trains stopping at Northgate, so if you miss one, jump on the next
Positioned within walking distance to shops, Northgate Train Station, Bus services, parks and schools. Very close to the Airport, Gateway Motorway, Toombul Shopping Centre, Australian Catholic University and the CBD.
Don’t Miss Out!
*Please note we are experiencing large numbers of buyer enquiries at the moment, and are able to respond to online enquiries with phone numbers and email addresses quicker than enquiries with email addresses only. Thank you.*
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662