No inspection time available for this property.
36 Lewis Street
Integrating Contemporary Living with Period Features on an 810m2 Block
Inspections are available by appointment, Call us today!
Situated in a beautiful elevated position, with a wide street frontage, this family home will impress.
Positioned on a north/south facing 810sqm block with an approximate 20 m frontage, you won’t be short of space or usable access.
With spacious indoor and outdoor living areas, it offers younger families and empty nesters plenty of space to entertain and relax.
This home is a fantastic blank canvas for a growing family with room to add a fourth bedroom or extend the home.
Snapshot of Features:
* Polished pine timber floor boards, soaring VJ walls, picture rails, ornate fretwork and leadlight windows give a sense of warmth and character
* Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in master and second bedroom
* Open plan lounge and dining rooms are beautifully framed with a traditional archway and bay window
* Master bedroom is South Facing, spacious and air-conditioned, with walk in robe and oversized ensuite
* Third bedroom is nicely tucked away and can double as a guest bedroom or private work from home space
* For those looking for an extra bedroom, the formal lounge could be separated from the dining to create a beautiful big fourth bedroom with a bay window
* Stunning 2nd bathroom with separate bath and shower
* All wet areas offer floor to ceiling tiles, high end finishes, frameless shower screens, rainwater shower heads and caesar stone benchtops
* Informal meals area and kitchen flow seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining area
* The luxurious entertainer’s kitchen is impressive, boasting caesar stone counter tops with lots of cupboard space and the family sized island bench is spectacular with water fall ends
* Smeg appliances include; induction cook top, double ovens, integrated dishwasher and microwave
* Extras include Whispair rangehood, under cupboard lighting, plumbing for fridge, soft close drawers and cupboards, Vintec wine fridge
* Stunning screened bifold doors open to the expansive North facing covered entertainment area
* Prepare meals in the kitchen while watching the kids in the pool
* Stylishly updated laundry with hanging space and storage
* Separate powder room off the laundry with easy access from the pool
* Freshly painted throughout
* Covered parking for 1 car and uncovered for second car, plus loads of storage and hanging space for bikes and kayaks under the house
* Powered workshop space
* Third parking space in yard with additional gate, ideal for boat, four wheel drive or caravan
* Large fenced backyard is secure for children and the family dog
* The sparkling, self cleaning salt water pool is approximately 9m x 4.4m, with plenty of space for all of your family and friends
* Fully fenced front and back yards
* Upgraded gas hot water system
* 5000L water tank and pump for the pool and gardens
* Solar panels to keep the power bills to a minimum
* Brisbane City Council Rates approximately $602.60/qtr
* 810m2 block with a 20.0m frontage
Walk to Eagle Junction train station or alternatively, the local bus stop is 300m down the road. Everything is at your doorstep. Located within the highly regarded Eagle Junction State School and Kedron State High School Catchments. This property is the ideal distance to the airport, only a ten minute drive away, but not in the flight path. Eagle Junction Train Station is walking distance from the home, with all of the express trains stopping at this stop, allowing fast access to the CBD, Brisbane Airport, and all other lines, with express trains stopping at the station every few minutes.
The Kalinga pocket of Clayfield used to be one of Brisbane’s best kept secrets. It is now hugely popular with families and professionals alike. With easy walking/train/bus/bike access to public and private schools and easy access to the CBD, plenty of local parks and of course the stunning Kalinga Park, it is very tightly held. Be Quick!
Call Now to secure this incredible opportunity
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members.
By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
Discover the Difference
Licence number: 32346