No inspection time available for this property.
409/392 Hamilton Road
Spacious Abode or Cash Cow
Water/Urban utilities $200/qtr Individually metered
BCC Rates: $401/qtr
Body corp fees: $1,218.70/qtr
Healthy sinking fund of approximately $565,478
Positioned on the fourth floor of the complex, this stunning apartment, is positioned on the northern side of the building, enjoying panoramic views across the pool podium and over to Chermside Shopping Centre. With a stunning open plan living area that is light filled and very inviting, flowing out to a sizeable balcony, there is ample living space for indoor and outdoor entertaining. It’s all about easy living here and gives you the feeling of space and freedom with gorgeous breezes and views.
With an open plan living area and a kitchen that a chef would be delighted with, all you have to decide is, do you get your master chef on and dine in or have a night out and sample one of many restaurants and eateries right at your doorstep.
More to love:
– Rental Appraisal: Potential to earn up to $55,000/annum (gross) through Airbnb
– Or $400-$500/week on a fixed term lease
– Immaculately maintained fourth floor apartment
– Panoramic views overlooking the pool and beautiful breezes
– Brilliant entertainers kitchen with electric appliances including dishwasher and island bench
– Split system air-conditioning in living area
– Bedrooms separated on other on either side of the living area for added privacy, both of which flow out onto the private balcony
– Master bedroom is enviable with king size bed, walk through robe and a stunning ensuite
– Second bedroom is even bigger with built in robes
– The main bathroom has plenty of space with shower over bath
– Separate European style laundry
– Secured remote access garage space with lock up storage
– Stunning pool area with gymnasium and covered BBQ entertaining podium
– Plenty of visitor parking
– Secure intercom entry
– Walk to Chermside Bus Station across the road for easy access to the CBD
– Anytime Fitness is next door for those wanting to keep fit and not have to drive to a gym
– Choice of excellent public and private schools
– Local parklands and bike tracks are just across the road
– Short drive to the airport, Gateway Motorway and CBD
– Healthy sinking fund
– Investors can achieve a gross return of $55,000/annum through Airbnb
– Vacant possession available for owner occupiers
This modern complex provides access to the largest Westfield Shopping Complex in Australia. With an assortment of outlets it’s easy to get your fix of retail therapy & then sit back & enjoy the most fantastic indoor and outdoor dining experiences – restaurants, cafes, bars & bowling alley or catch a movie at the cinemas. Nearby parklands, playgrounds, library, aquatic and sporting facilities provide a connected community atmosphere. Education options are expansive with both state school and private institutions within close proximity.
With transport options all around you, and all amenities including Prince Charles and Holy Spirit Hospitals within walking distance, this property offers the lifestyle others can only dream about.
Don’t miss out. Book your private inspection today!
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry.
*Please note we are experiencing large numbers of buyer enquiries at the moment, and are able to respond to online enquiries with phone numbers and email addresses quicker than enquiries with email addresses only. Thankyou.*
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members.
By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
Discover the Difference
Licence number: 32346