No inspection time available for this property.
7/43 Buller Street
Perfect for the first home buyer, empty nestor, or investor
Situated in an elevated, whisper quiet pocket of Everton Park, this beautifully-presented unit offers livability and style second to none. Perfect for the first home buyer/owner occupier, with vacant possession available in very early 2020, or the ideal investment property with low outgoings, a great tenant and a current rental income of $290/week.
Snapshot of Features:
– Generous sized bedroom with built-in wardrobes
– Spacious, modern bathroom
– Bright and airy, open plan living area
– Modern well appointed kitchen with gas cooking
– North easterly facing covered patio
– Recently painted
– New ceiling fans and light fittings throughout
– Communal barbecue area
– Small block of 8 units
– Individually metered water
– Body corporate fees $550/qtr (including admin and sinking fund)
– Very healthy sinking fund with a balance of $37k as at 31/07/18
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
Within 8 kms from the CBD. Close to Teralba Park and bikeways and cafes. Minutes away from Everton Park Plaza – cafes and restaurants, Supermarkets, Chemist, Fruit Mart, Newsagency, Banks, Medical Centre, Fernwood Fitness, Post Office and other amenities. Walking distance to bus stop with buses to Chermside, Brookside & City and Michleton train station. Minutes drive to Stafford Shopping Centre and Brookside Shopping Centre.
Call now for your personal inspection
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662