No inspection time available for this property.
49 Grove Street
Diamond in the Rough!!
Perfectly positioned to take advantage of the idyllic north/south aspect. You won’t find better buying. Situated on a level 607 sqm block with an approximate 15 m frontage and a lovely big back yard. Bring your paint brush and roll up your sleeves. This home provides a clean slate for the imaginative buyer to make their own. With a great original floor plan, it is a brilliant blank canvas to renovate and add your own sense of style.
Snapshot of Features:
– Solid 1920’s Queenslander
– Positioned amongst quality renovated homes in a lovely street
– Extend out the back, raise to build in under; so many options
– Open up the front sleep out and turn back into a verandah, enjoying the breezes
– Separate lounge and family/meals area
– Original eat in kitchen
– New front and back stairs
– 3 good sized bedrooms
– Original bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
– Pine & hardwood floor boards waiting to be polished
– Period features include VJ walls and soaring pressed metal and VJ ceilings, allowing for beautiful breezes to flow through
Positioned within walking distance to Albion Train Station and restaurant precinct, Lutwyche Shopping Centre, Windsor and Wooloowin Primary Schools, local bike tracks and parks, including the stunning Kedron Brook. And just a short drive to the CBD, Brisbane Airport, Inner City Bypass, Clem Jones Tunnel, Royal Brisbane Hospital and so much more. This is inner city living at its best!
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662