No inspection time available for this property.
4/25 Railway Parade
Quality. Style. Low Cost Living – A Different Type of Unit
Quality. Style. Low Cost Living.
Of everything on the market, this unit provides a standard that will only be apparent once you have lived in the apartment.
Located at the rear of a boutique complex of only four. The unit incorporates design features and upgraded improvements that enhances its livability.
– Large L shaped out outdoor area
– Air conditioned throughout
– LED lights
– Heat pump hot water system
– Ceiling insulation
– Spacious open-plan living area (146m2 including balcony)
– Two large bedrooms, main with ensuite
– Second bedroom has built in desk for home office use and internal bathroom access
– Spacious and well appointed kitchen
– Large main bathroom with internal laundry
– Strata Fees $500PQ
– Rents $410PW
– Lease to 28 September 2020
Then there is the garaging. 2 Side by side parking spaces within your own lock up garage. One space is ideal for a small car of motorcycle. The other space will fit any large vehicle.
Then their is the lifestyle that Nundah Village offers
– CBD within 8km – Nundah Train station is only 500m from the complex
– Stroll to Nundah Farmers Market every Sunday, fresh produce, arts and crafts
– Pubs, cafes and restaurants
– All the schools are within a 1.2km walk
– Toombul shopping and dining precinct is only 1.8km
This truly is an excellent opportunity to purchase a quality apartment.
An Inspection is a must!
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATON COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662