No inspection time available for this property.
42 Miller Street
Sprawling over 2 wonderful levels on a lovely 622m2 block, this home is perfectly situated on the fringes of sought after Wavell Heights – with all of the convenience Chermside has to offer.
Contact today for a private inspection.
Previously raised and renovated, and generous in ALL proportions. This home provides the perfect opportunity for the growing family to expand in years to come. Offering 5 bedrooms plus a study, home office or nursery + 3 bathrooms, you will feel the abundance of space as you enter on the lower level. Teenagers, younger children, extended family and guests alike, will be comfortably accommodated with more than enough room to enjoy.
Entertainers will delight in the spacious, stylish and functional kitchen, whilst family, friends & guests gather to relax in the tranquil outdoor entertaining area.
– 5 spacious bedrooms + large study/home office/nursery
– King sized Master bedroom (with Ensuite)
– 3 beautifully appointed bathrooms (2 on the upper level and 1 down)
– Separate laundry on the lower level
– Stylish, spacious & functional kitchen on the lower level
– Separate living, formal dining and family room on the lower level
– Additional living room on the upper level providing ample space for family members to
separate and unwind
– Car port offering 2 car accommodation and automatic remote controlled gate
– Fully fenced. Great for young children or pets
– Lovely gardens with ample room on a level 622m2 block for the kids to play
– Decks on the lower level coupled with lovely Eastern inspired outdoor entertaining areas and
– Freshly painted throughout
– Brand new floors in the bedrooms and some of the living areas
– Bright, North-facing aspect
– Westfield Chermside shopping precinct (10 min walk)
– Chermside Library (8 min walk)
– City Bus down the street (3 min walk)
– Wavell Heights State School (5 min walk)
– Our Lady of Angels Catholic School ( 9 min walk)
– Burnie Brae Park with Barbecue (8 min walk)
– Doctors and specialists (3-5 min walk)
– Airport (16 min drive)
– CBD (20 drive)
*In addition – Large, separate, powered storage shed come teenager retreat/studio at the rear of the home.
With bedrooms also on the lower level, this home offers the rare and perfect solution for those with mobility issues who prefer to live in a lowset environment.
Convenience is second to none in Miller Street – living right by fantastic schools, transport and all amenities – and so close to the Park, you truly are presented with an opportunity not to be missed.
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATON COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with any email enquiries
connecting people with lifestyle