No inspection time available for this property.
42 Hubbard Street
When Position & Aspect are Paramount!!!
This 1950’s solid brick home, embraces an art-deco theme that will delight and capture your imagination from the moment you enter the front door. It sits proudly on the high side of the hill with sweeping views to the South/East looking out towards the City & Moreton Bay, perfectly positioned for year round breezes. Sitting on a generous 728m2 block with an approximate 18m wide frontage, you won’t be wanting for space. Both the aspect and street-scape are gorgeous in this tightly held pocket.
The honesty and structural integrity of the home are both endearing factors. The solid brick construction gives a feeling of comfort and security. With a number of strategic upgrades, it blends modern and traditional living together seamlessly.
Upstairs, the open plan lounge/dining area has a lovely feel, complete with enchanting stone fireplace for winter nights and a leafy outlook with plenty of windows and cross ventilation for summer. Flowing onto the entertainers kitchen. With three spacious bedrooms and main bathroom positioned towards the front of the residence.
Downstairs has been tastefully updated with practicality in mind and is accessible both internally and externally from upstairs. Offering a home office/rumpus which is legal height, plus an additional multi purpose room, which is great as a fourth childrens room. The newly renovated bathroom and separate laundry, make this space a welcome addition to accommodate teenagers, guests, visiting family members or perfect for air b&b.
Step outside and the sparkling pool is a welcome addition approaching summer. With plenty of room to laze around, or entertain children and guests. Including paved undercover entertaining area and separate third shower & toilet facilities.
This prime north/south aspect provides a brilliant blank canvas for future extensions, take advantage of the elevation and extend upstairs with a back deck, or build another level on top. Alternatively, extend and/or use the fall of the land and create additional living underneath.
Snapshot of features:
* Brand new kitchen with stone bench tops and quality electric appliances and dishwasher
* Air conditioned in the living area, kitchen and master bedroom plus ceiling fans throughout
* Combined open plan lounge and dining areas
* 3 generous bedrooms upstairs
* Potential to create an additional upstairs bathroom/ensuite with abundant space from the separate toilet suite
* Spacious original art-deco main bathroom with separate bath and shower, great for young families
* High ceilings, polished hardwood floors, ornate fibrous plaster cornices and many other period features throughout
* Multiple outdoor entertaining areas with upstairs north-facing front porch and two downstairs paved covered areas at the back of the home
* Very well maintained home with terracotta roof tiles being recently re-pointed and re-grouted
* Downstairs features a home office/rumpus (legal height) plus an additional multi purpose room, newly renovated bathroom and separate laundry, all of which is a fantastic space to accommodate teenagers, guests or extended family members
* Driveway access down the side of the home to a massive lock up shed, man cave or potential granny flat-accommodating up to three cars with workshop and an adjoining third shower and toilet for pool use
* Plenty of room at the front for an additional double carport
Don’t miss out on this one. Within easy reach of Brisbane CBD, Airport Terminals & excellent schools and public transport. It is a must see!
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662