Inspect this property
Pre-Register your attendance
This solid, low set, brick home is situated on a lovely large corner block, in a family friendly street. With the ability to enjoy as one large family home with a dual living optio (perfect for extended families/parents/grandparents). Perhaps you just want some space away from the kids, this home can accommodate plenty of options.
The property is located within easy walking distance to Australian Catholic University, St Pius Catholic Primary School, Earnshaw Primary & Secondary College, as well as Banyo Woolworths Precinct, Train Station and local cafes. Also just a short drive to Nudgee Beach, Brisbane Domestic/International Airports, the CBD and Gateway Motorway.
– The main three bedroom house has been recently refurbished with new kitchen, bathroom, carpets, tiles and paint throughout
– Council approved two bedroom granny flat was designed with its own separate entrance or the two can be combined to create one large home (built in 1992 as an addition to the existing home)
– The granny flat has recently been updated with new paint and carpet
– Plenty of space and access to park a caravan/boat off street (handy corner block position)
– Both living areas are air-conditioned
– Three car undercover parking with lock up garage plus drive through carport and patio/outdoor entertaining area which can be used as an additional carport
– Two separate laundry’s (one in the garage and another in the second bathroom)
– Two lock up garden sheds
Be Quick as this is one of a kind.
To book an inspection, simply click on “BOOK INSPECTION” or “REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION” and select your time or call 07 3256 1600. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Don’t delay! Apply online through our website:- www.clarkrealty.com.au/rent/helping-you-rent/
License No. 3381782