No inspection time available for this property.
23 Thirteenth Avenue
Ultimate Position with Stunning Bay Views
A once in a lifetime opportunity exists to secure this coveted position, combining a quality, architecturally designed two-storey home on a rare protected North/South facing block, in arguably one of the best positions in Brighton. With all of the same picturesque views that the homes on the shore-front have, yet protected from the wind and traffic, this is the ultimate in sophisticated, yet tranquil family living. The adaptable floorplan, is suitable for younger or older families, empty nestors, as well as an easy conversion to dual living. This home is all about friends, family and easy living.
You’ll do well to try and find another one like this. Perfect for those that want the sea change, combined with the convenience of an easy daily commute via car or train to inner city Brisbane. Plus so many public and private schools to choose from, easily accessible within minutes.
Snapshot of Features:
– Beautiful wide 15m (approximate) frontage
– Work from home in the downstairs office and enjoy a bit more work/life balance with these stunning surrounds
– Remote, triple drive-through lock up garage complete with workshop and and so many built in storage cupboards, plus an additional covered space for the jet ski or boat between the garage and pool area
– Built and designed with no expenses spared, with low maintenance living in mind and complementing the beautiful surroundings
– Direct water views from upstairs and down, front and back
– Lavish entertainers kitchen complete with granite island bench, Delonghi gas cooktop and electric oven as well as Miele Dishwasher, filtered water tap, separate instant boiling water tap, plumbing for fridge and much more
– Seamless flow between kitchen and informal meals and living areas
– The house is designed to make the most of the gorgeous north/south aspect and perfect breezes all year round incorporating three separate timber decks
– Three over-sized bedrooms upstairs
– Step through the grand double doors to the parents retreat, boasting a king sized ensuite, walk through robe/dressing room, complete with built in make-up/dressing table
– Show stopping bathrooms and powder rooms throughout with a mix of granite and natural stone vanities and surrounds
– Downstairs is perfectly setup for guests or teenagers with a fourth bedroom, private bathroom and media/rumpus room plus direct access to the sparkling salt water pool
– Ducted multi zoned air-conditioning throughout, ceiling fans and vacumaid system
– Huge laundry doubles as an ideal ironing room, complete with space for wine fridge
– Multiple covered entertaining areas complement different times of the day
-Sparkling salt water pool with water feature, pool lights and automatic chlorinator
– Square set cornices, spotted gum polished timber floors and soaring high ceilings upstairs and down give this home a feeling of open spacious living
– An extremely clever design all round, this one is a must see
With fantastic parklands, boat ramps, fishing, kayaking, walks along the beach, bike tracks, cafes, restaurants and easy access to bus and train you will be hard pressed finding enough hours in the day. What a spot!!!
Call us today for inspection times
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662