No inspection time available for this property.
14 Chiswick Road
Affordable Owner Occupier Entry Level into Bardon or Potential for 10% or Greater Rental Return
This property is ideally setup for an investment property with multiple tenants, an affordable family home, renting out the self contained accommodation to students, or knock down and build your dream home. For those who like the idea of collecting multiple income streams whilst also living in the property, this home has a very adaptable floor-plan over multiple levels that ticks a number of boxes. Or rent out each section with a total potential rental return of 10% or more.
Positioned in the leafy part of Bardon with lush green valley views and backing onto 3 acres of council bushland reserve. This entry level house is the perfect property for young families to grow into, families with older teenagers who want their own space, multi-generational households and could even be an ideal Brisbane base for out of town parents with kids at boarding school. Simply rent the main residence out for a tidy return and use the self contained flat when you’re in town. Or vice versa. Call to book a one on one inspection today…
This two storey residence provides endless opportunities with each level having it’s own separate entrance (plus existing internal stairs if needed), kitchen/kitchenette, bathroom and laundry. Perfect for the investment opportunity of a lifetime, a renovator, or knock down and live in the demountable while you build.
1st level features:
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
– 3 Bedrooms plus study (2 with built in robes)
– Main bathroom is neat and tidy and includes shower and toilet
– Private back deck and front porch
– Double carport
– Currently renting for $450/week
2nd level features:
– 3 Multi purpose rooms
– Bathroom including toilet and shower
– Currently renting for $245/week
Freestanding Demountable Accommodation in the back yard features:
– Newly custom built Colorbond Structure
– Lounge with kitchenette
– 2 large Bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– 2 ensuite bathrooms, one per bedroom
– Air conditioning throughout
– Fully Council Approved
– Rental Appraisal $250-$350 per week
– Located in the leafy part of Bardon and at the foot of Mt Cootha offering hiking, mountain biking and great running trails
– Only 4.5km from the CBD
– Walking distance to Bardon Community Kindergarten, St Josephs Catholic Primary School, Bardon State School, and Stuartholme Girls School
– Walking distance to local food stores, cafes and restaurants
– A very reliable bus service to the city makes life easy for teenage children to get to and from private schools including Brisbane Grammar, Gregory Terrace, BBC, Girls Grammar, All Hallows. Also easy for University Students to get to QUT in the City or the University of Queensland, St Lucia Campus.
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662