No inspection time available for this property.
4/44 Julia Street
Huge Courtyard and Pet Friendly
Back on the Market! This ground floor garden apartment has to be seen to be believed.
Located in the heart of Wavell Heights, with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, it makes the most of Brisbane’s outdoor living with a huge wrap around, exclusive-use covered patio flowing into an open terrace courtyard with plenty of space for the largest of outdoor settings and is perfect for entertaining a large amount guests or hosting a game of cricket. It could also be great secure play area for toddlers. Adding to this, an additional covered communal barbeque area and inviting green lawn is a major feature of the complex. The pet friendly vibe, along with raised sleeper veggie and herb beds used by the residents gives this block a homely feeling.
Snapshot of Features:
– Large courtyard with covered patio and open terrace courtyard, perfect for entertaining or a secure play area for toddlers
– Plenty of space for a pet (pet friendly-body corporate has already given written approval for a dog)
– Secure intercom entry
– Air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Kitchen boasts caeser stone bench tops, dishwasher and electric appliances
– Ensuite off the master
– Both bedrooms have direct access out to the courtyard
– Internal laundry in the main bathroom
– Small boutique block of 16 units
– Undercover carpark with remote access
– Visitor parking off street
– Security/fly screens on all windows and doors
– Complex was built in 2006
– Secure access to BBQ area in complex
– Minutes walk to local shops, three major train stations, Nundah Village, restaurants, cinemas and much more
– Currently renting for $365/PW on a periodic lease
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662