No inspection time available for this property.
18 Chiswick Road
Exceptional Dual Living Setup or Run a Business from Home
Positioned in the leafy part of Bardon with lush green valley and mountain views and backing onto 3 acres of council bushland reserve. This residence is perfect for young families to grow into, families with older teenagers who want their own space, multi-generational households and could even be an ideal Brisbane base for out of town parents with kids at boarding school. Simply rent the main residence out for a tidy return and use the self contained flat when you’re in town. The property can be utilized as a 6 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home when including all 3 levels. Call to book a one on one inspection today…
It is also ideally setup for running a sizeable home-based business, Airbnb, or renting out the self contained accommodation to students. For those who like the idea of collecting multiple income streams whilst also living in the property, this home has a very adaptable floorplan over multiple levels that ticks a number of boxes.
The current owners have spent a number of years transforming the original house into the modern home it is today. The original 1964 residence has been raised, and then completely rebuilt from the inside-out. It is basically brand new and ready to move in.
This three storey residence provides endless opportunities with each level having it’s own separate entrance, kitchen, and bathroom as well as a multi-purpose music/art studio separate from the main house. Perfect for large or extended families, home-businesses or the investment opportunity of a lifetime. Imagine being able to live on one floor and letting the other two, helping pay your mortgage!
– Separate entrances for each self contained level, internal stairs between first and second
– Security video intercom from home to front gate
– 535m2 of floor space located on a leafy and private 513m2 block
– Very efficient and cheap to run with a 5 kw inverter and 20 x Solar panels and fully insulated
1st level features
– Modern tiles and fresh neutral colour choices throughout
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
– Large, well appointed kitchen with plenty of cupboards, double fridge space and two dishwashers
– Enormous master bedroom with sitting area, dressing room, walk-in robe, en-suite and private balcony
– Spacious second and third bedrooms with built in robes
– Large main bathroom with sleek fittings and separate toilet
– Remote access double car accommodation
2nd level features
– Large, fully air conditioned office space and living area/meeting room with projector screen
– Fully functional kitchenette with dishwasher
– Large deck with leafy outlook
3rd level features
– Separate kitchen with stylish bench tops and cabinetry, and a dishwasher
– Living and dining areas with beautiful leafy views
– 2 large Bedrooms and 1 smaller bedroom/study all with built in wardrobes
– Large luxurious bathroom
– Air conditioning throughout
– Separate council approved air conditioned music/art studio and powered work shop
– Located in the leafy part of Bardon and at the foot of Mt Cootha offering hiking, mountain biking and great running trails
– Only 4.5km from the CBD
– Walking distance to Bardon Community Kindergarten, St Josephs Catholic Primary School, Bardon State School, and Stuartholme Girls School
– Walking distance to local food stores, cafes and restaurants
– A very reliable bus service to the city makes life easy for teenage children to get to and from private schools including Brisbane Grammar, Gregory Terrace, BBC, Girls Grammar, All Hallows
– Located in the catchment zones for Bardon State School and Kelvin Grove State High School
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662