No inspection time available for this property.
19/18 Gallway Street
Modern Inner City Apartment!
This two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with ducted air-conditioning really does have it all! Located just moments from Brisbane City, close to public transport, cafes, parks and bikeways this property is not to be missed!
Features we love:
– Two large carpeted bedrooms
– Build in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors
– Main bedroom with ensuite
– Large balcony with access from main bedroom as well as living room with beautiful views
– Large open living area with oak timber floors for a stunning feeling of warmth and opulence throughout
– Ducted air conditioning
– Modern kitchen with stone bench top and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and induction cooktop
– Single secured car space and lockup storage
– Security screens throughout
– Lift access (forget the stairs!)
– Visitor parking available
– Currently renting for $495/week including bills and foxtel with option for owner occupiers to get vacant possession
– Combined Body corp fees $869/QTR (Admin fund $426/QTR & Sinking fund $307/QTR + Insurance $135/QTR)
– Approximately $65,000 in the sinking fund
This apartment offers you the best of everything: modern design, smart use of space, location, convenience, privacy and abundant opportunities to enjoy a modern inner city urban lifestyle. Being only walking distance to the Royal Brisbane Hospital, extremely close to the Clem 7, Airport Tunnel and Lutwyche Shopping Centre. Close to Brisbane CBD, Fortitude Valley/James Street and located in a quiet street.
Inner City Living with Luxury Views!
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662