No inspection time available for this property.
21 Oxford Street
Dress Circle Position- Capitalize on the City Views
Situated in a highly sought after position, 21 Oxford Street, Nundah is perched high on the hill and is in arguably one of the best streets in Nundah “Heights”. Use your imagination to renovate this home on an idyllic 607sqm block and make it a show stopper. Positioned on the high side of the street with beautiful bay breezes, city glimpses and a sought after 15m frontage. Unrenovated homes in this pocket are becoming hard to find, so be quick to secure this one. Contact us today to arrange your personal inspection.
Take a walk around this tightly held pocket and you will see that this home is surrounded by some of the most beautifully renovated homes in the area. The old adage of buying the least renovated house in the best street rings true. Just walk a couple of houses down the street and you will come across a home sale well in excess of $2 million, so over capitalizing is not an issue.
The front facade provides great street appeal and the right buyer will turn this charming old home into a show stopper. The floor plan is virtually untouched and provides a great blank canvas to renovate into a magnificent family home.
Snapshot of Features:
– Perfectly positioned within the Nundah State School Catchment
– High ceilings provide extra light and a feeling of additional space
– Tongue and Groove VJ walls
– Period features throughout include ornate plaster ceilings and beautiful hardwood french doors, architraves and skirting boards
– Timber floors under carpet and lino are waiting to be brought back to life
– Separate living and dining
– Gorgeous year round breezes
– Large older style wrap around kitchen with free standing electric oven
– Three bedrooms plus an enclosed sunroom/sleepout at the front
– French doors to the sleep-out
– The master bedroom is large and light-filled with split system A/C and the other two bedrooms are a good size
– Bathroom currently consists of a corner shower over bath and a separate toilet
– Separate upstairs laundry
– Huge backyard, gradually sloping up from the street with plenty of space to extend and add a pool
– Concrete stumps underneath
– Ideal 15 meter frontage
– Raise the home to take full advantage of potential views of the City and Moreton Bay
Positioned within walking distance to Nundah State School, Nundah Village, great public transport including bus and train, well regarded private schools and a very short drive to the Airport, CBD and much more.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662