No inspection time available for this property.
1/9 Huddart Street
Almost a house- Massive private garden
Unit 1, of the Huddart Mews is almost a house. This two storey townhouse and private garden occupies a massive 114sqm of land with an impressive 12.6m street frontage. Within walking distance to the Alderley train station, supermarkets and restaurants. It is undeniably, the biggest and the best in the block! Personal inspections can be arranged by appointment.
Upstairs, you’ll find air-conditioned open plan living, dining and kitchen areas. The floors upstairs are a dark polished timber that is easy to clean and coordinate with any furniture. Downstairs, the floors are a neutral, elegant tile. You’ll find two bedrooms upstairs and a bonus utlility room downstairs that could suit a variety of living situations. The upstairs bedrooms both lead to a private balcony with stairs to the garden. The downstairs utility room is approximately 2.25m in height and is perfect for a home office, teenagers retreat or guest accommodation with it’s own sliding door to the garden.
The lush, shady garden is great for children, pets, the aspiring gardener, or afternoon drinks with friends. The healthy, soft lawn wraps around the apartment in an ‘L’ shape and is fully enclosed with tall fences for privacy.
More to love:
– Individual lock up garage with remote automatic door. Private internal access from the garage to the ground floor
– Private exclusive use, lockable laundry with extra storage space
– Huge, fully fenced, exquisitely manicured courtyard with private entry. Perfect for pets with a doggy door! And all exclusive use
– Pet friendly body corporate
– Breakfast bar
– Gas cooktop
– Air conditioned main living area & master bedroom
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Plenty of cupboards and storage space
– Security fly screens and security doors
– Washing line in your private court yard
– Enoggera State School Catchment
– Alderley Train station – 30 second walk
– Coles, retail shops, plus a selection of vibrant bars and cafes – 1 minute walk
– Local parks and Dog Parks – 6-8 minute walk or 3-4 minute drive
– Enoggera State School, Wilston State School, St Columba’s Primary School – 5-10 minute drive or 15-20 minute walk
Body corporate fees: $665 per quarter
Council rates: $360 per quarter
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your email enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662