No inspection time available for this property.
19 Greenore Street
Perfect for Owner Occupiers, Rental or Land Banking to Build your Dream Home
The opportunity to create a fantastic lifestyle within easy access to the city is rare but this property proves it’s not impossible.
Enjoy the wonderful lifestyle that this very popular pocket of Bracken Ridge offers with options to enjoy the existing house which has had a number of improvements added over the years and would be a great entry level home or rental property. Or simply land bank and knock down the current home in the future and build your dream home.
The covered patio is perfect for anything from beers to barbecues and has enough space for a large outdoor dining and lounge set.
The inside of the current house offers two separate living areas. The home embraces neutral colours and comfortable fittings throughout.
Located in a lovely position with a beautiful aspect. The property offers:
– Rare 20.5 meter frontage x 30m depth (approximate)
– 603 sqm block
– Modern updated kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher and lots of storage
– 3 genuine bedrooms, all with air-conditioning and built in robes
– Split system air-conditioning in the living area
– Open plan living area with combined living and dining sections
– Separate sunken rumpus room, 4th bedroom or teenagers retreat
– Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Separate toilet
– Separate internal laundry
– Lock up carport- great for a 4WD, caravan or boat
– Perfect for owner occupiers, investment property or land bankers wanting a blank canvas to build your dream home on in the future.
This is a great property in a fantastic location. Call now for your private 1 on 1 inspection
COVID-19 PERSONAL INFORMATON COLLECTION NOTICE
Clark Real Estate is committed to protecting the health and safety of our community and team members. We are collecting your personal information in accordance with the Activity and Undertaking Closure Direction (No. 10) for contact tracing purposes in order to help monitor, control and reduce the spread of COVID-19. This information will enable us to contact and notify any potentially effected persons and/or health authorities, if required. This information will be kept for this specific purpose for a minimum of 28 days.
The provision of your personal information is mandatory. A refusal to consent to the collection of this information will result in you being denied entry to the property for the purpose of conducting an inspection. By attending a property inspection, you agree that your personal information will be recorded and kept by Clark Real Estate. If you do not agree, please contact our office on 07 3256 1600 prior to your arranged inspection time to change your inspection to a virtual inspection where you do not physically attend.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662