18 Elfreda Street
CHARMING 3 BEDROOM HOME, QUIET AND ELEVATED STREET
Located in one of Alderly’s premier streets. Lovely elevated north facing aspect that captures wonderful views and stunning breezes. This spacious home has 3 well sized bedrooms a new kitchen and polished timber floors. The secure yard is a great space for the children to play in and is fully fenced. Under the house has a huge space including laundry, garage and plenty of storage.
Located in a quiet street close to Newmarket State school, Oakleigh State School and excellent bus access to Kelvin Grove State high, Ashgrove College, Mt Maria, St. Josephs Gregory Terrace, and All Hallows Girls school. The new Coles Alderley Shopping precinct and Alderley train station are only 10 minutes walk.
This Great Property Features:
– Polished timber floors throughout
– Renovated Kitchen with electric ceramic cooktop, generous fridge space and pantry
– Combined lounge / dining room
– Bathroom with large bath and separate toilet
– Air conditioned Master bedroom with built in wardrobes
– Second bedroom with Ensuite and wardrobe
– Third bedroom with wardrobes
– Fully fenced back yard with established garden with lockable garden shed
– Pets considered on application
To book an inspection, simply click on “BOOK INSPECTION” or “REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION” and select your time or call 07 3256 1600. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Don’t delay! Apply online through our website:- www.clarkrealty.com.au/rent/helping-you-rent/
License No. 3381782