No inspection time available for this property.
144a York Street
Get Your Weekends Back!!!
This stylish two storey home, embraces executive living in the heart of a suburb which is very much on trend at the moment. Offering the perfect balance for a multitude of buyers ranging from busy professionals, to empty nestor’s wanting to downsize. Enjoy the capital growth that a freehold property provides, and celebrate getting your weekends back with this low maintenance home.
Within a short stroll to cinemas, shopping and dining precincts. Walk down to Nundah Village and you’ll find an array of dining, cafes, boutique shopping and entertainment at your doorstep. Within 2 minutes drive to the recently rejuvenated Toombul Shopping Centre. Set to receive an additional multi-million dollar upgrade including 10 casual dining restaurants and is set to rival Chermside Shopping Centre and Nundah Village.
Snapshot of features:
– Open-plan kitchen with gas cook-top, integrated dishwasher, stone bench tops, quality cabinetry with soft close drawers and large breakfast bar for informal dining
– Open plan lounge and dining areas opening out to the alfresco area through french doors
– Polished hoop pine floors
– Large powder room, perfect for guest use whilst entertaining
– Master suite with ensuite and walk in robe
– Huge covered Tiled deck area
– Spacious tiled living area
– Three king-size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Perfect for visiting guests wanting their own space or a baby boomers retreat if the stairs become too much
– Stunning bathroom
– Internal laundry
– Plumbing available in the living room to allow for a kitchenette
– Over sized carport could easily accommodate a large boat or caravan
– Low-maintenance landscaped gardens
– Remote gate for easy vehicle access
– Plenty of space to add an additional double carport at the front gate if needed
– Freehold property
– Air-conditioned throughout
– Instantaneous gas hot water
– Separate access to upstairs and downstairs plus internal stairs provide multiple living options
– With a few minor adjustments rent out one level, while living in the other, perfect for empty nestor’s who want to travel for 6 months a year and have a Brisbane base with space for the caravan and some passive income
– Also a great way to subsidize the mortgage for young professionals getting into the market
With everything at your doorstep including meandering parks and bike tracks, this property is the complete package. Located in the catchment for the highly regarded Northgate State School, and less than 15 minutes by train to Brisbane CBD. So easy to get to the Airport, and Gateway Arterial Road providing instant access to the Sunshine and Gold Coast.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662