No inspection time available for this property.
11 Innes Street
Easy Modern Living
This sensational single storey home offers plenty of space for family living and entertaining, suiting first home buyers and growing families alike. What a great way to get into the market! This easy maintenance solid brick and tile home was recently built in and completed in August 2016, making this home practically brand new.
The impressive new kitchen, flows through the informal living area and out to the dazzling covered outdoor entertaining area which overlooks the landscaped back yard and captures refreshing bay breezes. There’s something for everyone in this versatile home with plenty of room for parents and children.
This remarkable residence offers 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, outdoor entertaining and a remote lockup garage plus parking for 1 more car in the driveway. The design covers all of the bases providing a modern, easy, lifestyle.
The reverse cycle split system air-conditioning in the living area, along with ceiling fans and elevated position, provide welcome relief during Brisbane’s scorching summer. This multi-functional home will make the perfect first home, a great downsizing option for empty Nestor’s, or a brilliant rental property for investors, with an easy walk to Geebung Train Station, Buses, Schools and shops.
Snapshot of Features:
– Recently built quality home with family sized kitchen incorporating modern sleek lines, Caesar stone bench tops, electric and gas appliances and breakfast bar
– Spacious, air-conditioned living areas, with open plan family/meals/living area flowing out to the relaxing, covered al-fresco entertaining area
– Seamless indoor/outdoor living experience
– Large glass windows and doors throughout allow natural light to stream through
– Four proper sized bedrooms, with fans and built in robes
– Well appointed ensuite and main bathroom
– Tastefully tiled throughout the home’s living areas with carpeted bedrooms
– Ceiling fans, generous lighting and fresh neutral colours throughout
– Single lock up garage with space to accommodate a 2nd vehicle in the driveway in tandem
– Fully fenced backyard with side gates to keep precious little ones and pets in
– Rental Appraisal $490-$500/week
This beautifully appointed home benefits from complete convenience, situated within walking distance to the vibrant Geebung Village and a range of amenities including:
• St Kevin’s Primary School
• Geebung RSL
• Geebung State School
• Plenty of Bike and Walk ways, picnic and BBQ facilities along Downfall Creek in 7th Brigade Park
The Geebung Train station is an easy stroll, with city express bus services also within minutes, plus Nudgee College, Brisbane Domestic and International Airports are a short drive/train ride. There is also easy access onto the Gateway Motorway to the Sunshine or Gold Coast. Chermside Shopping Centre is nearby with cutting edge fashion outlets, major retailers, restaurants and cinema complex. It’s a great wet weather option to take the kids to on school holidays, and works equally well for adults wanting local entertainment and dining options.
The options with this home are abundant and almost limitless: great first home, perfect for empty nestor’s, fantastic investment opportunity. Walking distance to public transport and schools.
Call us today for an inspection to see what this home can offer you.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662