No inspection time available for this property.
101 Stoneleigh Street
Back on the Market!!! Dont Miss Out!!!
On the market for the first time in over 100 years. This property has stood the test of time, providing a family home to three generations since it was built. Its now time to hand over the baton to a new owners to love and restore this beautiful testament to early 1900’s Brisbane workers cottages.
Perfectly positioned to take advantage of the twinkling city skyline, with an idyllic north/south aspect. You won’t find better buying. Roll up your sleeves and bring your paint brush. It provides a clean slate for the imaginative buyer to make their own. Call today to organise your private inspection.
Snapshot of Features:
– Solid turn of the century workers cottage/queenslander was built in approximately 1905
– Positioned between two beautifully renovated, established Queenslander homes
– Extend out the back, build in under, raise to take advantage of city views, the options are endless
– Open up the front verandah once again and watch the street appeal improve in front of your eyes
– Building and Pest Inspection has been done and can be provided
– Separate lounge and family/meals area
– Enclosed front sleepout
– 3 good sized bedrooms
– Ceiling fans
– Updated eat in kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher will see you through for a while if you want to put the renovations on hold
– Fairly original bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
– Lock up car access underneath
– Rip up the lino and discover the original wide pine floor boards ready to be polished and brought back to their former glory
– Period features include beaded VJ’s (tongue and groove) walls and ceilings throughout, double hung windows, original fretwork above doors, soaring ceilings well over 3m in height allowing for beautiful breezes to flow through
– Updated roof
– The exterior is due for a paint
– Safety switch has been installed
Positioned within walking distance to Albion Train Station and restaurant precinct, Lutwyche Shopping Centre, Windsor and Wooloowin Primary Schools, local bike tracks and parks, including the stunning Kedron Brook. And just a short drive to the CBD, Brisbane Airport, Inner City Bypass, Clem Jones Tunnel, Royal Brisbane Hospital and so much more. This is inner city living.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662