No inspection time available for this property.
10 Cambridge Street
Charming home in fantastic condition available for the first time in 80 years!
Situated in a highly sought after position, 10 Cambridge Street, Nundah is perched high on the hill and is in arguably one of the best streets in Nundah “Heights”. This grand old lady was built on the cusp of pre and post war and is situated on the high side of the street with beautiful bay breezes, views out to Moreton Island and a 15m frontage. She was built to last, and has been very well maintained over the years, resulting in the well presented property you see today.
Take a walk around this tightly held pocket and you will see that this home is surrounded by some of the most prestigious fully renovated homes in the area. The old adage of buying the least renovated house in the best street rings true. Just walk 80m down the street and you will come across a home sale well in excess of $2 million, so over capitalizing is not an issue.
The double gable facade provides great street appeal and the right buyer will turn this charming, well-kept home into a show stopper. The floor plan is untouched and provides a great blank canvas to renovate into a magnificent family home, while being very much liveable straight away.
Snapshot of Features:
– Gorgeous year round breezes
– Ducted Air Conditioning
– Formal lounge/dining
– Large eat in kitchen with gas stove
– Three bedrooms plus an enclosed verandah/sleepout at the front
– French doors to the sleepout
– The master bedroom is large and light-filled with views out to Moreton Island
– Soaring ceilings provide extra light and a feeling of additional space
– Tongue and Groove VJ walls
– Period features throughout
– Wide pine internal floors waiting to be brought back to life
– Updated bathroom with a separate toilet
– Huge, level backyard, plenty of space to extend and add a pool
– The main roof has been updated
– Already over legal height under the front of the house
– A number of the original timber stumps have been replaced by concrete stumps
– Ideal 15 meter frontage
– Views out to the bay
– First time on the market in over 80 years!
– Updated plumbing and wiring
– Instantaneous gas hot water system
Positioned within walking distance to Nundah State School, Nundah Village, great public transport including bus and train, well regarded private schools and a very short drive to the Airport, CBD and much more.
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662