No inspection time available for this property.
5/9 Huddart Street
Secure your own Private Sanctuary in the City Fringes- Huge Exclusive Use Courtyard
Located on the ground floor, unit 5 of the Huddart Mews brings a touch of tranquility within an urban setting. Offering approximately 200 sqm of combined indoor and outdoor living. The garden oasis will be your favourite place to entertain or relax all year round. The entertainment area has beautiful porcelain tiles and there are many plants to admire as you meander through the garden. The huge wrap around yard is well shaded and has been artfully landscaped with attractive, low maintenance greenery and several exclusive use relaxation zones, including a pergola over your own private outdoor spa!
Inside, the entire unit has been renovated with attention to detail. Featuring a brand new kitchen and bathroom, new herringbone pattern tiles and freshly painted walls and doors throughout. The result is a creation of elegance and sophistication. This unit is ready for it’s new owner to move straight in and enjoy.
More to love:
– Huge, fully fenced, exquisitely manicured courtyard with private entry. Perfect for pets with a doggy door! And all exclusive use.
– Pet friendly body corporate
– Tiled, outdoor entertaining area with plenty of shade
– Private covered spa
– Brand new kitchen, bathroom, floors and freshly painted throughout
– Tastefully designed kitchen with elegant, but neutral colour palette
– Caesarstone bench tops
– Breakfast bar
– Gas cooktop
– Air conditioned main living area
– Remote controlled fan/light combo in the main bedroom
– Plenty of cupboards and storage space
– Crimsafe fly screens and security doors
– Individual lock up garage with remote automatic door
– Private exclusive use, lockable laundry with extra storage space
– Washing line in your private court yard
– Ground floor allowing for easy/wheel chair access
– Enoggera State School Catchment
– Alderley Train station – 30 second walk
– Coles, retail shops & cafes – 1 minute walk
– Local parks and Dog Parks – 6-8 minute walk or 3-4 minute drive
– Enoggera State School, Wilston State School, St Columba’s Primary School – 5-10 minute drive or 15-20 minute walk
Body corporate fees: $665 per quarter
Council rates: $360 per quarter
So we can get back to you as soon as possible, please include your best contact number with your enquiry
connecting people with lifestyle solutions
Licence number: 3234662